Sales Administrative Assistant – Hilton Garden Inn – Martinsburg
The Sales Administrative Assistant’s primary job is to aid the Director of Sales in the daily administrative duties within the sales office. The chosen candidate will work with the Director of Sales at the Hilton Garden Inn to communicate to each department the details of events and room blocks booked at the property. The Sales Administrative Assistant maintains the filing system and distribution of paperwork to different departments within the hotel and ensures each department is fully aware of the different aspects of the event. They support the sales office while the Director of Sales is offsite on sales calls by answering inquiries by phone, email, etc. The Sales Administrative Assistant offers support to the management team and the Director of Sales as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to communicate professionally with guests and colleagues via email and phone
- Demonstrates a commitment to guest service and hospitality by responding to guest’s request and needs in an appropriate manner
- Solicit, negotiate, and generate contracted revenue in the event the Director of Sales is unavailable
- Manage and communicate important information to different all departments
- Create Banquet Event Orders, Booking Overview Resumes, and Letter of Agreements per lead sheets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effectively use the hotel’s booking system to create group room blocks and set up accounts for billing
- Assist in service of events when needed
- Attend and participate in staff meetings
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.