Job Type: Full-time
H&W Construction is seeking a skilled HVAC Technician for residential, commercial and hotels with at least 3 years’ experience in HVAC. The chosen applicant will be awarded a full-time job with potential growth opportunities. Work to be performed within 30 miles of Winchester VA including Woodstock VA and Martinsburg WV. Applicants must be detail oriented with the willingness to work together as a team to ensure project schedules are met but the quality of build is never compromised. Candidate will need to be able to trouble shoot and repair HVAC problems. Individual will additionally help with routine maintenance on split unis & roof tops. Experience in new installation of equipment is needed. Individual should carry HVAC licensing.
About H&W Construction
For over 80 years, H&W Construction has provided turnkey general contractor leadership in the Blue Ridge Shenandoah Valley. Family owned & operated since 1931, H&W Construction has become a well-established general contractor over all aspects of construction. Learn more at http://www.hwconstructioncompany.com
Essential Job Requirements:
- HVAC License
- Experience in new installation
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Must provide basic hand tools
- Pass a Criminal Background Check – No felony criminal convictions
- The work will be performed outdoors in a variety of weather conditions, the candidate must have the ability to work in both hot and cold environments.
- Works well with others and is a team player
- 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
- OSHA Regulations
What You Will Recieve:
- Competitive Pay with Overtime
- Discounts on Hotel stays at Hilton, Marriott and Choice properties world wide
- Future Employment Growth Opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Insurance/401K opportunities