Food and Beverage Manager
Servers represent the hotel to the guests during breakfast and dinner hours, as well as during catered banquets & events. They are responsible for greeting guests courteously while filling and delivering food orders in a timely manner. All Servers must possess strong computer/POS skills, excellent hospitality skills, strong problem-solving skills, and be detail oriented. Servers must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to multitask.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting guests.
- Taking food and beverage orders.
- Filling and refilling drink order.
- Delivering food orders in a timely manner.
- Utilizing the POS System.
- Cash and Credit Card handling.
- Cleaning the restaurant during and after service.
- Bussing and pre-bussing tables.
- Maintain guest relations and high hotel standards as they pertain to Aikens Group and hotel brand standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements
- Must be attentive to details.
- Be timely in all communications and requests by management
- Must have the ability to handle pressure in meeting deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Must have the ability to work independently and use independent judgment with minimal supervision.
- Must produce high-quality work that has been proofed and is error free.